Saturday, December 13, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I need to make it clean for you
I need to make some room for you to breathe
Spring cleaning has come a season too early
Or maybe it's three seasons too late
I should of kept my soul spotless and tidy
But I have dirtied it too many times over
I feel guilt worse than anyone I know
And when I'm wrong I'll tell you that I am
Finally I found someone that I can bare
Bare all that I feel I should convey
I finally have real eyes, to look and realize
That you are what I might have been waiting for
I won't try to get ahead of myself
The future holds more than any nailed on shelf
It has no weight limit, no limit for you to wait
You just have to see what comes for you
You just have to see what's in store for you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous piece Jess! You're such an amazing writer!